You can obtain accreditation for the fair online or at the Press Centre upon presentation of valid credentials. Refer to the accreditation guidelines (PDF, 110 kB) to find out which documents you need to prove your identity as a journalist. Pre-accreditation is not necessary.
To save time on-site, please use the online accreditation. Upon successful verification of your credentials, we will send you your press ticket by e-mail or you can download it as a mobile version for your smartphone.
Site plans: to help you get your bearings
Here you can directly view and download plans of various focal points around our exhibition grounds.
Site plan with disabled facilities (PDF, 920 kB)
The download, saving and any use and application of the logos, names or banners named is only permitted subject to the following conditions:
- Logos and names may only be used for news reports by publishers and/or journalists, or
- users that are bindingly approved as an exhibitor for a future trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe at the time of download and saving, as well as for the duration of the use of the logo/name.
- The user shall faithfully reproduce the logo/name without distorting it (minor colour deviations in printing will be tolerated in individual cases).
- If the user is an exhibitor as defined above, they may use the logo/name exclusively in connection with reference to their future participation in a trade fair/exhibition organised by Leipziger Messe.
- The use of the logo/name for purposes other than those named above – in particular for the labelling of third party goods and services – is prohibited.
Attention: Non-compliance with the above requirements will be prosecuted under civil law and – in the case of copyright infringement – also under criminal law.